Interactive telemedicine services provide real-time interactions between patient and doctor, this can include phone conversation or online communication.
- Over a decade of experience
- Affordable treatment plans
- Patient satisfaction
- Must bring in all legally required medical documentation before starting Tele-Med
- Must have history and physical by the doctor before starting Tele-Med
- Must see the doctor in person every six months, unless doctor wants you in office sooner
- Doctor to determine schedule based on medical/legal standard of care
How it works?
- 1st visit face to face with Doctor
- Follow-up appointment scheduled with the office staff
- Pre-pay for follow-up visit
- Doctor contacts you at the scheduled time
- Prescriptions sent out FedEx same day and usually delivered next day
- Scheduled for next appointment
Peace Medical may choose to stop Tele-Med appointments anytime we feel it is necessary due to conduct, quality of care and standard of care.